Terms and Conditions
§0 Contract language
Only German is available as contract language. This is a not legally binding translation. The German version of these terms and conditions apply.
§1 Validity towards entrepreneurs and definitions of terms
(1) The following General Terms and Conditions of Business apply to all deliveries between us and a consumer in the version valid at the time of the order.
(2) A consumer is any natural person who enters into a legal transaction for purposes that are predominantly neither commercial nor their independent professional activity (§ 13 BGB).
§2 Conclusion of a contract, storage of the contract text
(1) The following regulations concerning the conclusion of the contract apply to orders via our web shop https://framelabs.eu .
(2) In the event of the conclusion of the contract, the contract is concluded with
- Frame Labs
- Clemens Werther
- Seeberger Heide 3
- 28865 Lilienthal
- +49 172 4422366
(3) The presentation of the goods in our web shop does not represent a legally binding contract offer on our part, but are only non-binding invitations to the consumer to order goods. By ordering the desired goods, the consumer submits a binding offer to conclude a purchase contract.
(4) Upon receipt of an order in our web shop, the following regulations apply: The consumer submits a binding offer to conclude a contract by successfully completing the ordering procedure provided in our web shop.
The order is placed in the following steps:
2) Confirm by clicking the buttons "Add to cart"
3) Check the information in the shopping cart
4) Press the button "Proceed to checkout"
5) Enter the billing and shipping information
6) Re-examination or correction of the respective entered data
7) Binding dispatch of the order by clicking the button "Buy now"
Before the binding sending of the order, the consumer can return to the website where the customer's details are recorded and input errors are corrected or the order process is cancelled by closing the Internet browser by pressing the "Back" button in the Internet browser used by the consumer after checking his details. We will immediately confirm receipt of the order by an automatically generated e-mail ("order confirmation"). With this we accept your offer.
(5) Storage of the text of the contract when ordering via our web store: We will send you the order data by e-mail. For security reasons, your order data is no longer accessible via the Internet.
§3 Prices, shipping costs, payment, maturity
(1) According to § 19 UStG, the prices quoted do not include sales tax. Possible shipping costs are added.
(2) The consumer has the possibility of payment via PayPal.
(1) Unless we have clearly stated otherwise in the product description, all items offered by us are ready for immediate shipment. The delivery takes place here at the latest within 12 working days. In the case of payment in advance, the period for delivery begins on the day after the payment order to the bank commissioned with the transfer and for all other payment methods on the day after the contract is concluded. If the end of the period falls on a Saturday, Sunday or public holiday at the place of delivery, the period shall end on the next working day.
(2) The risk of accidental loss and accidental deterioration of the goods sold shall not pass to the buyer until the goods are handed over to the buyer, even in the case of mail order purchases.
§5 Reservation of ownership
We reserve the right of ownership of the goods until the purchase price has been paid in full.
§6 Settlement of disputes
Alternative Dispute Resolution in accordance with Art. 14 (1) ODR-VO and § 36 VSBG:
The European Commission provides a platform for online dispute resolution (OS), which you can find at https://ec.europa.eu/consumers/odr We are neither obliged nor willing to participate in dispute resolution proceedings before a consumer arbitration board.
State of the AGB Sep.2020
Legal provided by agb.de